Salty, spicy, with a great earthy flavor, the fennel seed roast perfect for fall or winter nights.
- 2 Pork Tenderloins
- 2 cups Chardonnay or Pinot Grigio
- 4 TBSP Olive Oil
- 3 TBSP Fennel Seed
- 1.5 TBSP Sea Salt
- 2 TBSP Black Pepper
- 5 Cloves of Garlic, minced
- Pre-heat the oven to 325F
- Combine all the spices in a bowl and mix well.
- Clean the pork tenderloins, make sure to remove the silver skin if it has not been removed already
- Rub the olive oil over the tenderloins and pat spices onto the meat, covering the entire surface
- Place meat into baking dish and pour wine around the meat
- Bast the roast every so often
- Bake for 1 hour, or until desired internal temperature has been reached (I go for 155F)
- Let rest for 3-10 minutes
- Slice meat against the grain and enjoy 🙂
- USDA states that pork roasts can be cooked to a new minimum internal temperature of 145F. Please alter the time to suit your liking.
- Serving Size: 4