- 1 carton of raspberries or any berries you prefer
- 1 –8 oz mascarpone cheese
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp brandy (optional)
- 1 TBSP honey
- Additional honey for drizzling
- In an electric blender (or with a hand mixer), add the heavy cream, honey, and brandy.
- Mix until soft peaks form, then add mascarpone cheese.
- Continue to mix until well combined, but do not over mix.
- In a cup or container of your choice, add the berries, then pipe some of the cream mixture, and a drizzle of honey.
- Repeat until you’ve reached the top of the container.
- Top with berries and a drizzle of honey.
- Enjoy 🙂