A spicy and savory salad that can be a side or main dish.
- 4–5 Spicy Italian sausage links, grilled and sliced
- 1 loaf of Ciabatta bread, cubed
- 1 can of Artichoke hearts, drained and cut in half
- 1 Cucumber, peeled and sliced (I only peeled a few strips of the skin off and left the rest)
- 1 Avocado, diced
- 1 cup of Flat leaf parsley, diced
- 3 Green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup of Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Prepare all ingredients and combine vegetables in a large bowl.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil and red wine vinegar together to make dressing and pour half the mixture over the vegetables.
- Fold in sausage and cubed bread, and slowly add the rest of the dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Enjoy 🙂
- *If you’d like to have a bit of crunch to your salad, toast your cubed bread on a cookie sheet at 300 degrees for 15-20 minutes. You can also use day old bread that has staled some.