- 1 3/4 cupsFlour
- 1 tspBaking Powder
- 1/8 tspBaking Soda
- 1/4 tspSalt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick)Butter (unsalted, and at room temp)
- 1 cupSugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 cupButtermilk*
- 1/2 tspVanilla Extract
- 3 Bananas, ripe
- 1 cupBlueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Mix the dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl.
- For wet ingredients: mix sugar and butter together until fluffy in an electronic mixer.
- Add in eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla.
- Throw the three bananas into the mix and beat until well combined.
- Add dry ingredient mixture in slowly.
- With a spatula, mix in the blueberries carefully so not to break them.
- Place batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, regular sized loaf or 30-40 minutes mini loaf.
*You can make your own buttermilk if you don’t have any! Grab a measuring cup and add one TBSP of vinegar into it. Now fill up to the “1 cup” line with milk. Let it sit for about five minutes and you have buttermilk! Use as much as you are required for your recipe.