A healthy and flavorful appetizer of sishito peppers with salt.
- 1 6oz bag of shishito peppers (about 27 peppers)
- 1–2 TBSP olive oil
- coconut aminos or soy sauce
- Was peppers and pat dry.
- Pour olive oil in pan and allow to heat up.
- Put peppers into the hot pan and mix to coat in the oil.
- Allow peppers to blister, turning every once and a while.
- Once the peppers have blistered, place on a plate and sprinkle with desired amount of salt.
- Serve with coconut aminos or soy sauce to dip.
- Serving Size: 2