- We collect data based on usage to improve the content we produce and advertising relevance.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information if necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
Tools & Cookies
We utilize the following tools to collect data for improvement of our content. Here is a list of tools and associated policies.
- Server Logs (Not Personal Information)
- HotJar: https://www.hotjar.com/privacy
- Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Mail Chimp: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Sumo: https://help.sumo.com/hc/en-us/articles/218958727-Privacy-Policy
- Amazon: “As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.”