A chunky style potato salad with a spicy kick!
- 1.5 lbs of baby yellow potatoes, chopped thick
- 3 hardboiled eggs
- 4 slices of crispy bacon, chopped
- 1/4 c red onion, diced
- 1/4 c green olives (or black if you prefer), sliced
- 1 jalapeno, diced (if you like it super spicy, leave insides in)
- 3/4 – 1 c mayonnaise
- 1 TB yellow mustard
- pinch of salt
- In a large pot, add the chopped potatoes and enough water to cover them well.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Drain the water and allow potatoes to cool.
- While potatoes cool, prepare the rest of your ingredients.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients with the potatoes. Mix well.
- Refrigerate until needed or serve immediately.
- Enjoy 🙂
- Serving Size: 4